- Religion and Family Life
- Language Arts (Grammar, Writing, Literature)
- Social Studies (Geography, History)
Mathematics (Pre-Algebra, Algebra)
Science (Classroom and Lab Instruction)
Physical Education/Health (Featuring a full-sized gym)
Library and Research Education
The primary goal of the program of instruction in our elementary schools is to provide learning experience in a Catholic environment that will assist the students in their religious, spiritual, moral, intellectual, social, emotional, and physical development. Each school’s program of instruction is designed so that students can achieve the following goals:
- Grow in understanding that each person has a role in the final realization of the Kingdom of God on earth.
- Learn about the message and person of Jesus Christ and the history, doctrine, and practices of the Catholic Church.
- Develop moral and spiritual values, ethical standards of conduct, and basic integrity.
- Develop a spirit of prayer, worship, and interest in apostolic service.
- Acquire the skills and knowledge that will enable them to assume a positive, active role in shaping the future of our society.
- Develop an appreciation of the uniqueness and diversity of human culture.
- Develop a respect for the rights of others as individuals and groups.
- Develop appreciation for the heritage, responsibilities, and privileges of the American society.